- The printed Registration Access Mailer is sent to new students only.
- To view your PERSONAL enrollment appointment, any registration holds, account balance, and the Enroll in a Class link, log into myNorthridge Portal at www.csun.edu with your CSUN User ID and Password. For important registration dates, visit the Semester Bulletin at www.csun.edu/anr/bulletin.
- Drug Law Violations and Financial Aid (required disclosure): If you are convicted of any offense involving the possession or sale of illegal drugs, during a period of enrollment for which you are receiving Title IV, HEA program funds, you will lose eligibility for any Title IV, HEA grant, loan, or work-study assistance (HEA Sec. 484(r)(1)); (20 U.S.C. 1091(r)(1)). For details, see www.csun.edu/finaid/awd-planning-guide-drug-violations.html.
Spring 2011 Unit Limits:
- From your registration appointment through December 8, 2010, all students are limited to 13 units. (Graduating seniors and students enrolled in certain cohort programs are exempt from this restriction. See www.csun.edu/ugs/policies.html)
- From December 9, 2010 through January 23, 2011, you may enroll in additional units, up to 19 units.
- After classes begin on January 24 through February 11, 2011, permission numbers are required to add. The maximum load is 19 units.
- Students may repeat courses previously taken at CSUN on a space-available basis beginning January 20, 2011. Before repeating, check with your advisor.