Cal State Northridge Journalism Department's Monday Memo
Newsletter for Journalism Majors
Internships, jobs, accomplishments and general announcements
Spring 2015 * Issue No. 9
It's that time of semester!
Advisement has officially started today, so check out faculty office hours to see which adviser fits your schedule. Keep in mind, advisement is mandatory for all current journalism majors. If you do not to complete advisement, the registration hold will not be removed from your CSUN portal, this means you cannot register for Fall 2015 classes.
- Freshmen & Sophomores: Please call the Student Resource Center at 818-677-2024 to make an appointment. Please have your student ID number ready and available.
- Juniors & Seniors: Below is a copy of the journalism advisers available office hours. No appointment is required. Please stop by the department office (MZ210) for your academic file and advisement form. Once completed, bring both the file and form back to the office in order to get your registration hold removed.
Journalism Department Events:
- JOURNALISM CAREER DAY!
- Don't miss out on a day of crucial information and career advice. Professionals and recent grads from PR, broadcast, newspaper/magazine and photojournalism will be present to give us the inside scoop on how to find your perfect career.
- Thursday, March 19
- Part I - 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. (USU Lake View Terrace room)
Keynote speaker and panels of professionals and grads
- Part II - 11:45 - 1 p.m. (USU Pasadena Room)
One-on-one portfolio and resume reviews by the experts
FUN FACT FRENZY!
To submit information to the Monday Memo, please contact Diana Tran, editor, at ext. 3135, email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by MZ 210.The deadline for submission is Noon, Monday.