Cal State Northridge Journalism Department's Monday Memo
Newsletter for Journalism Majors
Internships, jobs, accomplishments and general announcements
Fall 2015 * Issue No. 9
Please remember there is only 19 Days left to receive advisement.
All Journalism students must complete academic advisement so they may register for Spring 2016 classes. Registration holds will be cleared only after the Department has received the completed advisement form. Students who do not complete advisement will not be able to register for Spring classes.
Students graduating Spring 2016 must get advised in order to receive your permission numbers for the next academic semester. If you have not filed a graduation check and you plan on graduating within the next year, please contact your academic advisor and complete this form as soon as possible.
Here are some tips for a successful advisement:
- Meet your adviser and have your advisement form filled out.
- Make sure that you understand everything that is explained to you.
- Ask questions if you are not sure what something means.
- Note that some courses are restricted and will require a permission number to register.
- Take your advisement form and file back to MZ 210, after your advisement session has ended.
Further questions please contact the Journalism Office at 818-677-3135.
To submit information to the Monday Memo, please contact Diana Tran, editor, at ext. 3135, email submissions to email@example.com, or stop by MZ 210.The deadline for submission is Noon, Monday.