Cal State Northridge Journalism Department's Monday Memo
Newsletter for Journalism Majors
Internships, jobs, accomplishments and general announcements
Fall 2015 * Issue No. 7
All Journalism students must complete academic advisement so they may register for Spring 2016 classes. Registration holds will be cleared only after the Department has received the completed advisement form. Students who do not complete advisement will not be able to register for Spring classes.
For a successful advisement experience:
- Meet your adviser and have your advisement form filled out.
- Make sure that you understand everything that is explained to you.
- Ask questions if you are not sure what something means.
- Note that some courses are restricted and will require a permission number to register.
- Take your advisement form and file back to MZ 210, after your advisement session has ended.
A flier, listing faculty advisers and office hours, is available at the Journalism Department office, MZ 210. The list also is available on the Journalism website. All faculty advisers can be seen during their regular walk-in office hours.