If you are a Magazine-Journalism Major, or just a Journalism Major in general, you should definitely consider applying for this internship with Rock Cellar Magazine. What better way to improve your writing, PR, editing and many other skills than to actually put them into practice.
- paid/ for credit (if applicable)
- 11-15 hours per week depending on schedule, flexible
- Intern will assist editor in creating content for the site
- short music/ culture news article, longer feature articles ("listicles", other native content)
- assistance with copy-editing (if applicable based on intern's background
- assisting with outreach/ social media efforts
- other related duties pertaining to the maintenance of an online news organization/website
For more information, please visit www.rockcellarmagazine.com/
Contact: Head editor, Adrian G., via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Internship Inquiry' in the subject line.
Office Phone number: 818-466-5634
Address: 21900 Plummer St., Chatsworth CA 91311
CBS2/ KCAL9 TV
CBS2/ KCAL9, the CBS owned and operated duopoly in Los Angeles, is looking for an Investigative Intern with a passion for news. The internship program will give the intern the opportunity to experience how a major Broadcast News station runs in the Investigations Unit. The intern will also be given the opportunity to witness and take part in day to day activities, as well as work with the undercover unit, featuring David Goldstein. The duration of the internship program is approximately 12 weeks and concludes at the end of the semester.
-Internship Type: investigative/paid
-Student availability: two days a week on weekdays
To begin an online application please visit, https://cbs.avature.net/cbstvscareers/JobDetail/Internship-Investigative/3978
Questions may be directed to, David Goldstein at email@example.com
San Fernando Valley Business Journal
Print Internship Opportunity
The Business Journal is seeking to hire a print/editorial intern for Spring 2016. If you specialize in print/editorial work, then this is the perfect internship for you. The Business Journal is published every two weeks. It is a tabloid-sized publication covering companies in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding valleys.
Description of Internship
- the intern would be responsible for reporting and writing articles
- interviewing entrepreneurs and business experts-- explaining their business models and products
- most assignments are for short features but there is the opportunity to write longer in-depth pieces depending on skills and the progress made during the term
- intern might also write quick, short stories for the website
-Hours: approximately 15 hours weekly (flexible to accomodate demands of school)
-Salary: $800 stipend
Contact: Editor Joel Russell
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-316-3125
Company Address: 21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 540, Woodland Hills