Fall or Spring Semester
DC Internships is offering students the opportunity to intern in Washington D.C. for an entire semester, either fall or spring. The internship will give students the opportunity to gain real world experience, and students will be enrolled in academic classes during the semester (must be enrolled in 12 credits ). Interns will live just blocks away from the U.S. Capitol building, Library of Congress and the Supreme Court in residential apartment buildings in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Exclusive Guest Lectures:
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning journalists
- Fortune 500 executives
- Members of Congress
- Advocates and Lobbyists
- Federal agencies
- Congressional Offices
- Policy groups and think tanks
- International affairs and organizations
- Government relations offices
- Community-based nonprofit organizations
For more information and to begin your online application, visit dcinternships.org.
University Student Union
Student Editorial Assistant Position in Marketing Department
(Journalism Student Preferred)
Key duties include:
- Writes creative and effective copy for all assigned marketing materials
- Proofreads content to ensure that text is well written, logically structure, professional, accurate, and creative
- Corrects grammar and spelling, in accordance with the AP Style Guide
- Ensures that all text is in line with the USU and campus style guides
- Develops content and proofreads USU and SRC websites to ensure accuracy
- Proofreads press releases and media alerts for spelling, grammar, consistency, and accuracy
You can also view the complete job description and pay range for the Student editorial Assistant position currently posted in the Job section of the USU website.
To begin your online application, visit https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=UNISTUDENTUNION&cws=1&rid=413.
The USU will be accepting applications from 2/16/16 - 3/15/16