Summer 2016 - Fall 2016
Michele Marie PR is a full-service public relations agency specializing in editorial, celebrity and event driven press in fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries. Michele Marie PR focuses on developing and executing strategically targeted press campaigns to brand clients as leaders in their own particular sect. Brand represented by Michele Marie PR are Banana Republic, Sanctuary, Seraphine, Junk Food Clothing, ban.do and Baublebar.
Michele Marie PR is looking for smart and motivated interns in Los Angeles, for summer or fall. Must have strong organized skills, drive, and can fulfill commitments. Someone that can work two to three days a week between Monday and Friday.
**Unpaid Internship, MUST be able to receive school credit to intern.
- Prospecting: this is an on-going project where interns research up-and-coming fashion brands and provide contact information.
- Creating Powerpoint presentations for all celebrity gifting
- Creating pitches
- Researching upcoming events
- Maintaining organization of the showroom
- Looking through Google Alerts and making powerpoint presentations for press
- Generally assisting all Account Executives with daily tasks
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Melissa@michelemariepr.com
Fox Sports Radio Network
Fox Sports Radio Network has an unpaid summer Radio Broadcasting internship involving sound editing and live sports talk radio production for a national network.