For more information or to apply for this internship contactKevin Strauss via email,
- A student must be enrolled in a university, college or junior college. There are exceptions for some high school students.
- A student must receive class credit for the internship.
- Internships are available throughout the calendar year
- Internship requires initial interview
- This is an unpaid internship
- Normal internship activity is 12-16 hours per week
- Internship activities involve multiple company departments (Sales, Market Intelligence-Research, Digital Media, Programming, Promotions, Traffic, Production and Marketing).
- Tasks will incorporate use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Research resources will include: Nielson ratings and analytics, RL Polk Automotive data, Simmons Consumer Purchase Survey data & Geoscape market analysis
- Digital Media products will include: Website, Social Media, Mobile Media, Email Marketing, Internet Display Network
Public Relations Internship
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be comfortable speaking on the phone
- Must be creative
- Must have a genuine interest in public relations
- Recent graduate (with a degree in PR, communications or marketing)
- Current students studying PR, journalism, marketing communications, or communications are preferred
- Unpaid, For credit only
- Roughly 10-20 hours a week
- Only local candidates