NY and LA
Start date for Spring: January 2017
Start date for Summer: May 2017
Post+Beam is an established fashion, beauty and lifestyle PR agency with offices in NY and LA. They are currently seeking spring and summer PR Interns in their LA office/showroom. Looking for star interns that are smart, organized and driven to assist with day-to-day operations. Must be dependable, have a great attitude, punctual and love team bonding (they're a fun bunch). Ideally they want someone who is hungry to learn and work in the industry;this is a very hands-on experience. The internship is an unpaid position for a minimum of 3 days per week. parking and expenses are provided, able to offer college credit and willing to work with partial day schedules.
- Facilitate stylist and editorial pulls
- Maintain and update media lists
- Scan and uploading press clippings
- Assist in pitching to fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines & blogs
- Support with daily activities
- Highly organized and dependable
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal an written skills
- Excellent follow up
- Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
- Strong phone pitching skills and established press/blog contacts a plus
- Past fashion/lifestyle PR or showroom experience highly desirable
- Friendly and positive, and able to have fun while working hard
Power 106 will accept candidate cover letters and resumes for their spring internship program only between the dates of Monday, December 19, 2016 through Friday, January 20, 2017. Any resumes submitted before then will not be considered and must be resubmitted during the 2017 Spring Internship acceptance dates only.
For more information, consult the station’s internship page for more information at http://www.power106.com/internship.
Deadline: Nov. 30, 2017
The AAJA Sports Task Force (STF) is honored to be offering eligible college students a $2000 scholarship. The Al Young Sports Journalism Scholarship is available to currently enrolled students who are pursuing sports journalism/media as a career. Students must be a member of AAJA ($25 for students), but do not need to be of Asian-American descent. When filling out an AAJA application, please mark that you’re interested in the Sports Task Force.