Media & Public Relations
Summer 2017 Internship
Considering a career in public relations or marketing and looking for a practical experience or ways to apply your coursework in the real world? Productivity PR Inc. is a boutique public relations agency specializing in publicity for consumer products such as housewares. juvenile gear and accessories, luxury lifestyle items, and consumer electronics, toys, consumer health products, pet products, and fashion accessories.
- Gain practical hands-on experience researching
- Building media lists using Cision
- Learning to comfortably and proactively pitch reports
- Coordinating editorial coverage results
- Writing press releases and editorial pitch letters
- Social media marketing for consumer products
- Unpaid/ For course credit only
- Good communication skills
- strong writing skills
- Be comfortable speaking on the phone
- Must be creative
- Have a genuine interest in public relations
- Recent graduate (w/ degree in PR, Communications or Marketing) or current student studying PR, journalism, marketing communications, or communications are preferred
Roughly 10-20 hours a week. Only local candidates please.
(Not a sales/marketing or HR position)
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.