Communication Intern Opportunity
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in sustainable transportation. FF is producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. FF is not just seeking to change how their cars work--FF is seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, they are creating something new, something connected, and something with a global impact.
- Assist with creative communications campaigns narratives.
- Develop written materials, including product messaging, communications, FAQs, and other collateral under guidance.
- Assist with other daily tasks in Marketing & Communications Department
- Paid by hours (around $20 per hour, negotiable). Free lunch and parking.
- Full-time preferred. Part-time is also acceptable if students can come work from home. The office addresses is 18455 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90248.
- Preferred to have students who can start working as soon as possible.
- Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Professional experiences in Public Relations preferred.
Please send your resume, writing samples and a brief cover letter to Senior Manager of Corporate Communications, Ms. Dan Zhu at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
CSUN Office of Media Relations
Media Relations Assistant
Office of Media Relations is immediately seeking a Media relations assistant:
- Writing press releases
- Interacting with the news media in helping them find the right source
- As well as working with faculty, staff and students in telling their story while also telling the university’s story
- Must be familiar with AP Style.
- On occasion, the student may be asked to help out in other areas of Division of Marketing and Communications, but their main job will be doing media relations.
Apply to Carmen Ramos Chandler, Media Relations, California State University, Northridge at email@example.com