Web Operations Intern
Web Operations intern will assist in the development and design of the season ticket holder membership website for the Los Angeles Sparks and the daily upkeep of the official website. Intern will incorporate new rich media elements to drive visitors and traffic to the website and engage users. Intern must work 8-20 hours a week. This is an unpaid internship. Access to home games and game tickets included based on availability.
- Assist with design of Spark's website
- Incorporate new media elements to website
- Update website and various elements like videos, news, and images
- Data entry
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- Individuals must have knowledge working with Wordpress and website development.
- Strong passion to work in sports industry
- Desire to learn from sports professionals and work in professional sports team environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong ability to manage own's time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Maintain confidentiality and use discretion when privy to sensitive information.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to manage their own individual projects
- Be a flexible and reliable team player, both within own department and the company as a whole.
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Presents self in professional manner and has the ability to interact with all the levels of organization and outside contacts.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work extended hours (on-site) including nights, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to attend company events
Email resume and cover letter to Joseph Prado: firstname.lastname@example.org