Fall Internship - Social Media / PR
at Cashmere Agency in Playa Vista (near Marina del Rey)
ABOUT CASHMERE AGENCY:
Cashmere Agency is a lifestyle marketing collective comprised of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising and new media. We build authentic campaigns, pieced together by a creative mix of marketing and public relations strategies, that resonate with today’s ever-evolving audience. These tactics are custom-built solutions that help you engage the global multicultural millennial.
We are deeply immersed in today’s music, art, lifestyle, sports and fashion scenes. We keep you connected with influential multicultural millennials by delivering authentic campaign messaging, cultural value, and compelling content. We specialize in understanding where this demographic resides, how they consume and share ideas, and what inspires them. We seamlessly weave in your message – both digitally and in the real world.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for the best of the best to join the Cashmere team! This role encompasses marketing, public relations, social media, brand and media partnerships and more. We are looking for strong candidates who have a desire to work in entertainment marketing, digital, and publicity. Candidates must be fully immersed and well versed in the entertainment sector, multicultural trends, and social media advancements.
- Must attend an accredited 4-year University with a major in business, communications, media arts, marketing, public relations or a related field
- A minimum of a 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Able to receive college credit for participating in the internship program
- Must be able to work a minimum of 10-15 hours/week
- Have strong organizational skills, a great attitude, and an interest in diversity within entertainment
- Excellent writing, verbal, and overall communication skills
- Organized, detailed oriented, and reliable
- Proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Reliable access to a laptop and cell phone
WHERE TO APPLY: http://cashmereagency.com/
All applications must submit the following to be considered for the position:
- Resume and cover letter detailing relevant experience and related coursework
- Professional references (2-3) with contact information
- Any relevant information (portfolio, Website links, sample works, etc.)