Position: Manager, Marketing and Communications (Written Content)
This scholarship fund empowers Latino families with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education. The Manager, Marketing & Communications is responsible for all of HSF’s written content, which includes the hands-on creation and execution of HSF’s content initiatives, both externally and internally, ensuring full alignment with HSF’s overall brand and branding protocols.
- Ensure accurate and consistent articulation of HSF’s desired positioning in the marketplace, throughout the organization.
- Responsible for drafting and editorial direction of all publications, including, but not limited to, HSF Stories, HSF.net content, and Newsletter copy.
- As assigned, write and/or edit development content addressing communications and activities with donors, partners, and other HSF supporters.
- Bachelor's or master's Degree in journalism, marketing, communication or public relations
- Minimum of 5-7 years' in marketing, writing and content, and communications or public relations
Click here for more information about the position and how to apply.