Deadline: May 31, 2017
The Radio Television Digital News Foundation is now accepting applications for their 2017-2018 scholarships and fellowships.
9 scholarships between $1,000 and $10,000 are available. RTDNF also offers 4 fellowships for professionals with fewer than 10 years of experience. The deadline to apply is MAY 31, 2017.
Scholarships are open to undergraduate students pursuing careers in radio, television, or digital journalism. Winners must be officially enrolled, full-time sophomores, juniors or seniors in good standing when scholarships are awarded for the 2017-2018 academic year. Students may apply for only one RTDNF scholarship, and past RTDNF scholarship winners are not eligible.
- Ed Bradley Scholarship
- Carole Simpson Scholarship
- Presidents Scholarship
- Mike Reynolds Scholarship
- Lou and Carole Prato Sports Reporting Scholarship
- George Foreman Tribute to Lyndon B. Johnson Scholarship (for students at the University of Texas at Austin)
- Lee Thornton Scholarship
- Pete Wilson Scholarship (for students who grew up in or are attending college in the Bay Area)