Summer and Fall 2017 Intern.
5855 Topanga Canyon Blvd. Suite 150
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
LA Parent is seeking bright and motivated journalism students to intern with their regional parenting magazine. No parenting experience is necessary, but writing/editing experience is required. LA Parent has a small staff, so this is an excellent opportunity to dive in and hone your skills.
- Help keep Facebook and Twitter feeds fed
- Assist with editorial research
- Write brief articles for website and Community News and School News section of the magazine,
- Contribute content for weekly email newsletter, and
- Participate in editorial planning.
Intern will work closely with the editor, receive direct feedback about your writing and reporting, and finish the internship with published clips.
Type of internship: $400 stipend paid at the end of internship; school credit required.
Contact: Elena Epstein, editorial director
818-264-2222 Ext. 222