Student Copywriter/Editorial Assistant
The University Student Union is seeking to hire a CSUN student for the paid part-time position of Student Copywriter/Editorial Assistant in their Marketing Department. This job includes both copywriting and editing on a daily basis. They are especially interested in Journalism majors with strong writing skills because relevant education and specialized capabilities are important for this job. This is an excellent work experience for the right student.
Some of the key duties include:
* Writes creative and effective copy for all assigned marketing materials
* Proofreads content to ensure that text is well written, logically structured, professional, accurate, and creative
* Corrects grammar and spelling, in accordance with the AP Style Guide
* Ensures that all text is in line with the USU and campus style guides
* Develops content and proofreads USU's multiple websites to ensure accuracy
* Proofreads press releases and media alerts for spelling, grammar, consistency, and accuracy
You can view the complete job description and pay range for the Student Editorial Assistant position currently posted in the Jobs section of the USU website.
The USU is accepting applications until Tuesday, February 28.
The ideal candidate will be available to work immediately and planning to graduate in December 2017 or later.